How did I chose this medical pathway ?
During my studie as a conventional medical doctor, I had heard about homeopathy but to be honest, I didn’t believe it. As the years went by, I attended some homeopathy seminars to learn a little bit more about it. At the same time and as I watched people take so many drugs, cortisones, anxiolytics, antibiotics and all that with various side effects, I was giding my patients towards new approaches absed on nutrition and micro-nutrition.
I wanted to do as much as I could and to benefit my patient’s health without side-effects. I started to be profoundly interested in unconventional medical approaches. Taking time to heal the patient but doing it with more confidence and without side effects or harm. I also discovered that obstacles to conventional medicine are often resolved with simple homeopathy treatments. I observed the relation of soul and bod in my patients and realised the simple order: the body has a mind and the mind has a body.
Of course, homeopathy has been blamed on the placebo effect, but when homeopathy is applied to animals or young children the placebo effect does not apply. It is obvious that homeopathy did not take long to gain me as its goal is health, vitality and fitness at all levels. I think it’s best to start with a holistic medical approach where it can and where it’s allowed.
Later on when I sterted to work in Hale in Clinic in London, I met a well known Functional medicine doctor and I worked with his team for 5 years.
Now I conitune to work in HSSH Harley Street Specialist Hospital as a Holistc Lifestyle Medical doctor
- Date of birth: 12/05/1976
- Place of birth: Athens
- Marital status: married
- 1995-2001 MEDICAL SCHOOL
- Semelweiss University,Budapest Hungary
- English spoken programme.
- Graduate of International Academy of Homeopathy 2006
- MD Budapest Hungary
- Member of Principal list of the register of medical practitioners in Athens Greece
- Member of International Academy of Homeopathy 2006
- Member of Hellenic Association of Medical Homeopaths 2007
- Member of AHCP 2010
- Member of Bach Practitioners –international program 2011
- Arsakio Tositsio Ekali school (primary,secondary,highschool)
- Gratuation 1994
- 2003 First part of intership at General Hospital of Halkida in Evia
- Center of health at Istiea and community of St.George .
- 2004-2005 Specialty of Psychiatry at center of Psychiatry Health at Egaleo Athens Greece
- 2005-2006 Second part of intership in Center of Health at Psahna Evia Greece
- 2006 worked as a Medical doctor at spa center in Edipsos ,Evia Greece
- 2007 until now Private medical office of Homeopathy at Chalandri Athens Greece
- Presentations and Conferences
- Homeopathy ,psychiatry, psychology and general medicine
- Presentation of diploma work ,of mal-practice in pregnancy and forensic medicine
- Presentation of homeopathic cases-Bach remedies
- Research for International Academy of Homeopathy for cases attending for two years and more.
- Accompanied groups & tourists to/ from the aiport – port
- Tour leading for PANASONIC representatives during the Olympic Games 2004. Responsible for accomodation, menu arrangements, office organization
- and supervision.
- English: Cambridge University First Certificate
- Knowledge of French and Spanish
- Holistic Fertility Therapy
- Holistic Nutritional Therapy
- Positive anxiety management and positive thinking
- MD Semmelweis Medical University Budapest/GR
- ISA( Medical Association Athens) GR
- GMC UK
- IACH,International Academy of Homeopathy GR
- HHMS Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society GR
- FMU, Functional Medicine University USA
- IFM, Institute of functional Medicine USA/UK
- ELMO Lifestyle Medicine. BSLM UK
- SfE, society of Endocrinologists UK
- LfHOM, Faculty of Homeopathy, UK
- SAMAG Accupuncture GR
- BFRP Bach flower remedies practitioner UK
- AHCP Association of Holistic and complementary practitioners UK
- BSLM British Society of Lifestyle Medicine UK